"The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t said"
"Wise men speak because they have something to say.
Fools because they have to say something"
Our Communication Program covers a wide range of communication channel and modes. It includes verbal and non verbal communication approaches. It blends between optimizing IT Communication tools and leveraging on effective interpersonal strategies
COMMON ISSUES IN COMMUNICATION
1. Unstructured communication process leading to much misunderstanding and unfulfilled expectations
2. Overloaded data yet poor analysis leading to non value added information
3. Disjointed communication loop leading to poor follow ups and bad tracking
4. Incompetent to leverage on effective IT Tools or too technical leading to poor relationship within operational team
1. Establishing Communication process, expectations and standards
2. Organising information meeting audience priorities and needs presented in concise ideas
3. Aligning communication process, feedbacks, channel of preference and closing the loops.
4. Presenting ideas and information in concise manner value added and related to audience or operational team needs
1. Cascading information, instruction giving and receiving, progress feedbacks and closing the loops
2. Proactive negotiation, managing conflicts and handling communication in crisis
3.Tracking (internal / external customers) communication with proactive updates (templates and dashboards)
4. Ethics, confidentiality and practicality of useful IT Communication Tools
CHALLENGING ISSUES IN BUSINESS PRESENTATION
1. Audience unable to relate or understand the presentation due to disorganised and unstructured idea organising
2. Overwhelming data, uninteresting idea flow leading to irrelevant information and unconvincing facts
3.Over emphasized on highly technical cold facts failing to relate to audience interests or attention
4. Over use of failing to leverage on IT Communication Tools mislead audience attention and focus
5. Poor rapport and inappropriate image damaging impression and credibility of presenter
1. Organising ideas, thinking flow and presentation process using appropriate presentation approach
2. Influencing audience with relevant infographics, impactful tools and conclusive story lines
3.Rapport and credibility building by connecting and interacting with audience
4. Handling difficult audience and unexpected presentation issues
1. Building influential presenter personality through trust building and professional image
2. Organising idea flow and information using effective templates and idea board
3.Leveraging IT Communication Tools and 'humanizing' the technical facts
4. Ethics in handling difficult audience and controlling presentation floor
5. Facilitating, moderating and concluding sessions with practical presentation techniques
6. Interest building using themes, gimmicks, visuals, diagrams, tools and tips
7. Role play for winning presentation sessions
8. Confidence building and presenting with humility
Our consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you focus on the big picture and succeed in any public or private business environment.
Useful articles and references.
Blogs and reviews from Subject Matter Experts.
Templates and Forms.