"You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist.
In a gentle way, you can shake the world"
"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships"
"I can do things you cannot, you can do things I cannot,
together we can do great things"
Our High Performance Culture starts with building personal excellence and aligning personal vision with team organisation. It develops personal mastery and team resilience to win in competitive working environment. Winning character will contribute to High Performance Team and nurture positive culture
ISSUES IN CHALLENGING COMPETITIVE ENVIRONMENT
1. Unclear vision, purpose or uncertain direction in pursuit of making impactful contribution to organisation
2. Misaligned mission and priorities when working in teams which create misfits and conflicts at workplace
3.Unaware of the importance of playing effective and proactive roles to ensure survival of the team and organisation
4. Poor team player with conflicting individual priorities leading to working in silos
LETS COMPETE TRAINING PROGRAM OBJECTIVES
1. Aligning personal vision, mission and values with team direction
2. Identifying critical roles and competencies to support team objectives and what gained in return
3.Realising team challenges, SWOT and survival strategies working in competitive environment
4. Developing action plan and team initiatives to remain competitve in turbulence situation
LETS COMPETE PROGRAM CONTENT
1. Personal mission alignment fitting organisational profile and challenges
2. Prioritising effort and fulfilling team expectations through action plans and initiatives
3. Adapting and supporting team in competitive working environment through clear roles and responsibilities
4. Planning for competitive edge to remain outstanding
ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN BUILDING WINNING CHARACTER
1. Misfit of personal values and principles conflicting with teams - unclear individuals vs. team profiles
2. Unrealised the importance and attributes of building good character to support winning teams
3. Untrained and noncondusive team environment to nurture good character
4. Unstructured character building process in organisation through risky trial and error experience
TRAINING OBJECTIVES OF WINNING CHARACTER PROGRAM
1. Personal profiling fitting the team environment
2. Building competency inventories and development plan for continuous growth
3.Formation of support group for continuous improvement - Superior - Peers - Subordinate
4. Tracking personal growth and support initiatives
1. Winning character of Visionary
2. Living by Winning Principles and Values
3. Building proactiveness and priorities
4. Knowledge - Attitude - Skills of Winning Character : How to acquire
5. Working in team with significant contribution
6. Career planning and Skill Inventory
7. Success model and roadmaps
8. Developing Self - Developing Others : Winning through Teams
ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN BUILDING WINNING TEAMS
1. Misaligned team mission and priorities leading to conflicts and working in silos
2. Unhealthy undermining each other leading unproductive and unoptimised productivity
3. Negative work culture with bad practices hard to eradicate at the expenses of stakeholders and customers
4. Lack of trust, commitment, and accountability leading to poor team performance as a whole
OBJECTIVES OF WINNING TEAM PROGRAM
1. Alignment of Team Vision and Mission with organisation implemented by positive values
2. Establishing positive team behaviour and projects to inculcate high performance culture
3. Strategizing team plans and practices for winning performance
4. Breaking the silos to maximise organisational productivity and performance
CONTENT OF WINNING TEAM TRAINING PROGRAM
1. Team Profiling - Roles and Responsibilities
2. Leveraging on Team Talents
3. Team Project Management - Action Plans and Initiatives
4. Breaking the Silos - removing barriers and conflicts
5. Strenghtening Weakest Team Chain
6. Gamification and debriefs
7. Outdoor team activities - feedbacks and pledges
8. Indoor team facilitations - resolutions and action items
Our consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you focus on the big picture and succeed in any public or private business environment.
Useful articles and references.
Blogs and reviews from Subject Matter Experts.
Templates and Forms.