"Everyone talks about building a relationship with your customer.
I think you build one with your employee first"
Angela Ahrendts, SVP Apple
"I've learned that people
will forget what you said, people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel"
"To be successful, you have
to have your heart in your business,
and your business in your heart"
Thomas Watson, Sr
Our Customer Service Training Program build the competencies of front line service team based on the design of Organisational Excellent Service Standards. We facilitate the design on Service Standards through our Consultancy Services using multiple approaches such as Mystery Shopper Audit, Customer Service Index, Mapping Customer Journey and Customer Relation Management System
CHALLENGING ISSUES IN BULDING EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE CULTURE
1. Unestablished or unclear service standard and disjointed customer service system
2. Unstructured customer service training program and not linked to customer satisfaction / expectations
3. Unmonitored service standard leading to reactive responds during crisis or serious complaints
4. Unable to sustain high level of service excellence or unable to track actual Customer Service Satisfaction Index
OBJECTIVES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE EXCELLENCE PROGRAM
1. Strategic / structured process in building Service Excellence Culture through clear charter and systematic tracking
2. Integrated roles and accountabiliteis of team members to ensure excellent customer service is upheld
3.Building sustainable Service Excellence Culture through guided corporate initiatives and projects
4. Developing and Leveraging internal experts to promote team buy ins and commitment in implementing programs
SERVICE EXCELLENCE PROGRAM CONTENT
1. Designing Excellent Customer Journey in Organisation - Roles / Accountabilities and Standards
2. Designing Service Standards, measures, expectations tracking and reporting system
3.Training and Continuous Improvement Projects using internal expertise facilitations
4. Proactive Tracking and Managing Customer Satisfaction Index and promoting Customer Relation initiatives
ISSUES IN BUILDING CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPETENCIES
1. Unclear or unrealistic customer service standards of other organisation imposed for consistent practices
2. Unstructured training without clear workplace application making hard to implement in day to day operation
3. Disjointed training process leading contradicting or overlapping roles in delivering high standard of service
4. Different proficiency levels of competencies between designations making it difficult to develop teams
OBJECTIVES OF CUSTOMER SERVICE COMPETENCY PROGRAM
1. Aligning specific proficiency level of competency levels between designations to ensure consistency service
2. Establishing clear standard of practices between designations to clarify responsibilities and accountabilities
3. Building proactiveness to anticipate customer needs leading to service beyond expectations
4. Building consistency in delivering high service standards according to roles of designations
SERVICE COMPETENCY PROGRAM MAIN CONTENT
1. Mapping customer service journey and critical moment of service experience
2. Roles and responsibilities at critical service points - standards and expectations
3.Designing, training, implementing and monitoring customer service standards
4. Multiple scenario roleplay and contingency planning
5. Train the Trainer for Customer Service Team
6. Project Management and Customer Service Audit - Building Customer Service Culture
7. Designing Customer Satisfaction Index - Dashboard for Service Tracking
8. Managing Performance in Delivering Excellent Customer Service
Our consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you focus on the big picture and succeed in any public or private business environment.
Useful articles and references.
Blogs and reviews from Subject Matter Experts.
Templates and Forms.