"It is always impossible until it is done"
"My definition of ‘innovative’ is providing value to customer"
Mary Barra, CEO, GM
"We cannot solve a problem by using the
same kind of thinking we used when we created them"
We develop organisational competencies of Innovation through structured training. Our consultancy services inculcate the Innovative Culture to sustain the practices naturally through various approaches such as Innovative Index, Idea Banks and Project Innovation Team
ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN PROBLEM SOLVING AND INNOVATION PROCESS
1. Lack of innovative culture and ownership of solving organisational problems
2. Unstructured problem solving approaches and inappropriate tools for specific problems
3. Complexity in diagnosing problems and highly technical problem solving approach
4. Disintegrated old techniques for new problems which only address the symptoms and not the root cause
T.I.P.S TRAINING OBJECTIVES
1. Setting a condusive innovative environment to promote safe risk taking problem solving approach
2. Establishing structured process of innovation and problem solving using effective tools
3. Designing Innovation Projects and Problem Solving Initiatives for continuous improvement
4. Tracking Innovation Projects to sustain ongoing enthusiastic problem solving culture
CONTENT OF T.I.P.S TRAINING PROGRAM
1. Practices of Innovative and Effective Problem Solving Culture
2. Structured Processes and application of Innovation Tools
3. Practical approaches on effective Problem Solving Techniques
4. Support sytem and projects for Innovative organisation
ISSUES AND CHALLENGES IN DEVELOPING ANALYTICAL AND CRITICAL THINKING
1. Lack of commitment and knowledge or formal training in analysing processes or scenarios
2. Unsafe working environment to challenge status quo with lack of encouragement
3. Lack of proactiveness in anticipating future needs leading to becoming incompetitive in industry
4. Status Quo, Mediocre and Non Risk Taking mindsets
TRAINING OBJECTIVES OF ANALYTICAL AND CRITICAL THINKING TOOLS PROGRAM
1. Proactiveness in challenging status quo by being constructively critical
2. Promoting structured approach in analysing processes and impact of improvement
3. Applying creativity in critical process analysis
4. Prototyping and Promoting ideas of new process improvement
CONTENT OF ANALYTICAL AND CRITICAL THINKING TRAINING PROGRAM
1. Building new productive culture through constructive critical thinking
2. Process of Analysis and appropriate tools
3. Critical Thinking Techniques
4. Project Management for Process Improvement
5. Prototyping and Pilot Testing
6. Costs benefit analysis and mitigating risks
7. Promoting ideas for process improvement
8. Rewarding Critical Thinking Through Process Improvement Projects
Our consultants offer global experience and local knowledge to help you focus on the big picture and succeed in any public or private business environment.
Useful articles and references.
Blogs and reviews from Subject Matter Experts.
Templates and Forms.